Usability

My Roku stick stopped working.They told me to send it to their warehouse.

I dispatched the stick but nearly after 1 year I am still waiting for replacement. They want me to go to USPS and check why it is not delivered after one year which is insane. Don't buy the *** product, the quality of the stick is very bad and will not withstand long time.

This is the worst product!

Buy any other product like chromecast, never buy this *** thing!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of roku streaming stick and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Roku needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roku streaming stick in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roku.

Had an Experience with Roku?

Comments

Gearbest - Faulty and incompatible product Gearbest " I purchased a quad copter consisting of the copter, remote ctrl, carry bag and a video watch for viewing the cam view. The problems were 1) the quad cam..." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Roku - Caveay Emptor Roku "I wish that I had read all the negative reviews about the ROKU streaming company before buying their product. Before buying anything I read every statement on the box or..." Read more Roku - Media Player Review from Buffalo, New York Roku "My name Steve day I am having same issue I spent an hour the first night with them pushing every button they had over and over. Finally I was told..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more