Roku's customer service is completely incompetent, they're products don't work properly and they won't exchange their faulty products.I talked to Steven and his incompetent supervisor Navi.

They wanted me to buy a new tv to support their product… How can you tell me I'm wrong and try to tell me you won't give me a roku box because your *** HDMI roku plug needs more energy to get service so you need to plug multiple plug into this one small HDMI source.

I'm so furious after talking to both of them for 2 hours.They also won't let you get off the line until you yell at them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Roku. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Roku to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, lack of tech expertise, roku server issues and connectivity issues. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roku hdmi plug for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roku?

Comments