I just moved into apartment and bought this great value 32 " TV. I go to turn it on Im directed to a webiste whihc I can not find.

Suddenly a chat person pops into my screen and asks me for the code on the TV. Next Im asked for personal information and a fee of $69.95? What is Walmart doing. I dont have extra money and NOWHERE WAS A SIGN STATING THE ACTIVATION FEE TO TRUN ON THIS DEVICE.

Shame on Walmart for this deception, I am returing this thing and will not shop at Walmart.

I could barely afford the TV and then get this surprise. The autmated chat person constantly staed the TV can not be turned on till we activate it wth the fee of $69.95

Product or Service Mentioned: Tv.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 17, 2017.

Comments

The TV you bought from walmart had nothing to do with your Roku it was a scam same thing happen to me charged me 69.99 but i did some digging and found out there is no charge to activate your roku first i called the maker of the tv and they gave me the right number for roku so you might want to try that just thought i would put that info out there hope it works for you did get my money back GOOD LUCK