Resolved
2.7
Style and Design
Usability
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 27, 2018

Finally returned the bad ROKU and they sent us a new one.

Update by user Sep 27, 2018

It was a struggle, the trick is finding a way to get to a human in customer service. We finally got an RA for the bad unit and a few weeks later we did receive a replacement.

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2018

The only support available for the lower priced model is email support you get to by requesting a return authorization. I have a string of emails back and forth with Azeethriswan Bairamkhan the support person.

He just doesn't get the problem, or is instructed to just continue to refer to the on line helps, like to say ROKU's don't go bad. It is a lie to say their is a warranty if there really is not!!!! At $30 + tax and the trip to the store I am not out a ton of dough but I hate to be taken advantage of. My ROKU worked fine for 8 months but then decided to not see or connect to my wifi.

I even went out and bout a new ROKU to be sure it was not a problem with my wifi. The new one connects just fine - for now!

jeff

Product or Service Mentioned: Roku Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Repair or replace the bad devise..

Comments

GainfulMammoth214

horrible customer support. warranty not worth paper written on.

at least have someone who speaks and comprehends english to help you. TERRIBLE COMPANY

FrightenedWhippet

After dealing with ROKU email support with no success for several weeks, I published this bad review and another bad review on Office Max. Within 24 hours, I received a promise of a replacement from ROKU.