Style and Design
Usability

I never complain on websites like these but I am FURIOUS at the moment!!! Bought a Roku Streaming Stick Plus, but everything on Roku said cannot commect due to HDCP!

WTF?! My tv is brand new. I spent hours unplugging and restarting the crap. Then sat on the phone with their “customer service” which is obviously some idiot in a foreign country who was raised by a mountain goat.

I got so frustrated I returned it and bought the downgraded version assuming the issue might be my tv. I downgraded to the regular hd Roku Streaming Stick... SAME PROBLEM!!! Actually worse because install took forever, had to reset the device multiple times...

STILL DOESN’T WORK. I have a masters degree in computer sciences... IF I CAN’T GET THIS TO WORK THERE IS A PROBLEM. DO NOT BUY ROKU!!!!

I REPEAT DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS HORRIBLE CRAP. BAD PRODUCT, BUGGY SOFTWARE, USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Roku Streaming Stick.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Agreed. The HDCP issues have been a disaster for a long time.

Their favorite suggestion is to buy a new HDMI cable. Ignoring the fact that you have a brand new HDMI cable. I have 2 Roku's.

One is completely unusable, and the other one is temperamental. I love online streaming services, but the Roku is not the device you want to use for accessing them.

yes i too brought a roku tv thinking it would a lease have one good app to watch movies but no !! many movie apps, which all comes with adds 1 to 3 adds really sucks and if you call customer service they don't help

ROKU PRAYS ON THE POOR AND SENDS US CRAP THAT NEVER WORKS!!! I HATE ROKU!!!

Totally sucks...never again

I bought roku but poor support and many review were biased by some reason. I trashed the device

bought the top of the line ,they wanted $200.00 to fix the networksent it back to hsn.......junk ,rip off, .........save your money

to big bob #1535662

I totally agree. I've got 4 of theses crap sticks. Never work hardly ever.