Update added by user Apr 21, 2015
I did get one follow up from them after I had emailed them about the problems and was told that they will make an exception this time and email me a prepaid mailing label.Which I never received!
I emailed them back saying the 4-5 dollars wasn't the issue. Being without it for a month and being treated as a *** was.
It's bee about 2 weeks have heard nothing from them.Must be policy aggravate the customer so they go elsewhere and don't have to replace equipment.
Original review posted by user Apr 21, 2015
My name Steve day I am having same issue I spent an hour the first night with them pushing every button they had over and over.Finally I was told it was broke dug!
It was 42 days old he said take it back to the store so I did told no Roku takes care of it. Call them back And the guy said yes I see it. Puts me on hold forever comes back said his supervisor said try a few things so plug it back in and started. To do all the same things I said wait I did all this he said his supervisor said, I said no I'm not doing anymore, let me talk to her.
On hold forever again. He comes back and says she's busy but insist we do this. I said no we're not I've already done it twice now I'm done. Puts me on hold again.
20 min this time he says she said she'll replace it. I said OK got my information, I had to spell buffalo 6 times he said what country is that I'm like USA. Oh what state I said New York how do you spell this.NY. I said what do I do with old one.
He said new one comes there will be a return slip. I said OK. So I get an email saying that when they receive the broken one after 3-5 days they will mail a new one to me. Now that's over With month without it.
And they have a return address of Bussalo , I'm like really so call back again ask for supervisor, had to fight to talk to her she finally gets on the phone with attitude and again wants to try a few things. I said no way I have for over 2 hours. Explain about the waiting time and what else could be done was told nothing that's how it is. Hung up went to Walmart bought a Sony blu-ray player that does everything that this stick did plus plays DVD and blu-ray.
Have more options and faster for 69.98 I paid 49.95 for there piece of ***. 20.00 more for alot more, I won't deal with a company that doesn't stand behind there product. It's like they tried everything to not replace it. I still have it.
Not worth the activation to get it. I ordered another Sony from eBay on sale for 59.95 same thing.
So why buy something that does so little that is so aggravating.Look around
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Media Player
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "I bought 5 men shirts clothes from Gearbest. When I received the clothing after a moth, I noticed it comes from China Brands. I understood that Gearbest is dropshipping. It's..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I have purchased coaches from them in 2009. The coaches didnt even last five months before the cushions started to flatten to the floor. When I purchased, them I bought..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."