Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How to set up Roku tv and devices on a new network?

#1970685
If a connection to your home network and the internet was not established during Guided Setup or your network has changed and you need to modify the connection, you should:
  • Press the Home button home button on Roku remote on your Roku remote.
  • Scroll up or down and select Settings. Select Network.
  • Select Set up connection.
  • Select Wired or Wireless.
  • Choose your wireless network from the list of available networks.
  • If you do not see your network, select Scan again to see all networks.
  • After you select your network, enter the password.
Advertisements

Info Needed

by Aahil

I have Cable Boxes to 3 older tvs. they are definitely not Smart TVs.

I have internet service with Cablevision also.

What components are required? I watch local NYC news, CNBC, MSNBC and additional CBS, NBC, ABC programming as well as how too channels HGTV, Dable, I'm confused as to what I need to purchase and what a monthly fee would be.

IPTVTV

by Nikolay U

Hi there,

I would like to have IPTV channels with Russian TV channels in my Roku 3 what I use long time. How I can set up these channels?

Note please I already bought Russia TV but it not satisfy me. Thank you in advance.

View

Why does my tv turn off as soon as I turn on my onn roku tv

by Yoshito

It turns on but turn right back off in about 5 to 7 seconds

What is ssid

by Crespin

I'm trying to hook up my Roku to the Wi-Fi hotspot on my phone but I need the SSID

Licensing

by Pachia

I have a ROKU unit and I would like to buy two more, so I would have three ROKU units in total. Can they be configured with the same account?

This because I would like to have the same channels in all units.

All of them will be in the same house. Can this be possible??

Thanks

Remote

by Diane C

Why isn't voice remote standard? My new Roku came without a voice command Remote.

Very disappointed. My young granddaughter won't be able to use it.

View

Why haven't I got my refund yet

I paid 99$ for the nfl pass u took the $ then told me to get ahold of them I finally got to talk to someone then they told me to get ahold of you guys agin so get me my money back plus ya'll also charge me a activation fee on the nfl approach of 34 or 36 yall should give that back to you trid3 to give me a run around and you put apps on my roku that you ppl call football I dont watch that fake crap

#1947910

The question about your refund is rather specific. It is better to contact Roku customer service by phone at (816) 272-8106.
View

How do I access the nfl ticket

I paid for the nfl ticket and cannot access it. I need someone to walk me through the process.

#1947915

In order to access the nfl ticket you download the NFL Sunday Ticket channel (an app, basically), which is available on your Roku’s Channel Store. Once you download it, just enter your usual login information for DIRECTV and you should be ready to go. If you have problems with access, contact Roku customer support by phone at (816) 272-8106.
View

Remote control is locked up.

by Xiana

Have someone in tech support call me at +132******** right away. I’m sick and tired of hearing COVID-19 excuses for providing no technical support by phone.

Why is Roku charging my card 5.99 every month

#1943738
As stated at blog.roku.com, there are several subscription channels which cost $5.99 including FOX Nation, Frndly TV, and EPIX via The Roku Channel. It is possible that you subscribed to one of those channels. You can view all your subscriptions following these steps:
From your Roku streaming device
  • press the Home button home on your Roku remote;

From your channel lineup
  • select Home;
  • use the arrow buttons on your remote to highlight a subscription channel;
  • press the Star button star on your remote;

From the Channel Store
  • scroll down and select Streaming Channels;
  • browse a category or genre, or search for a subscription channel;
  • press the OK button OK on your remote;
  • select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.

From the Web
  • go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone;
  • click on Manage your subscriptions;
  • there you should see all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription.

To get more information about your charges, please contact the Roku customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks.

Support is provided Monday through Saturday: 8AM to 8PM PST.
View

Does Roku express streaming player allow acess to a Directv account or the Directv app?

When I enter the provider information it acesses Spectrum TV account not my Directv account.

#1943741
According to the comments posted at community.roku.com, Roku does not support a Direct TV as a cable provider, so there is no Direct TV option in Roku.
To get more information about the Roku services, please contact the Roku customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks.

Support is provided Monday through Saturday: 8AM to 8PM PST.
View

How can I get my money back

In did not authorize the payment of 64.99 to come off my card. I want it refunded

#1943744
For any billing-related issues please contact the Roku customer care team by submitting your request at support.roku.com/en-gb/contactus.

You can also check if you have any subscriptions following these steps:
  • go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone;
  • click on Manage your subscriptions;
  • you should see all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription.

How does device work

Do you have to buy a service to allow you to use the Roku device.

#1940644
As stated at roku.com, in order to set up your Roku device you should:
  • Power up your Roku device;
  • Connect the Roku device to the internet;
  • Create a Roku account and activate your device.

Please note all Roku players and streaming sticks connect to your TV’s HDMI port. Roku TVs have the Roku OS built-in, no HDMI connection needed.
Roku streaming players start at just $29.99, and Roku TVs are available from a variety of TV manufacturers at affordable prices. There are no monthly fees for watching free channels or for using a Roku device. You only have to pay for subscription channels like Netflix, cable-replacement services like Sling TV, or movie and TV show rentals from services like FandangoNOW.
View

how can I change my password or username

Like I’m trying to change it and it’s not sending e no email I know my email and the password I have been using I don’t understand why it’s not working or sending me a email to reset it

#1922744
According to Roku FAQs in order to change your password you should sing in your Roku account. Under the Account Information section, click or tap the Update button. After making any changes, select Save Changes.

How can i get about roku's job

by Abenezer

I don't know about roku company but i have to job in roku company

How can i get about roku's job

by Abenezer

I don't know about roku but i interested roku company so I have to job in roku company

View

How connect to internet with iPhone app - no remote

Can you send me a video link with instructions on how to connect my Roku Premiere to internet for streaming using my Rofu iPhone App? Phone doesn’t show device so I can select to connect it.

#1902919
As stated at smart-tv-setup.com, to connect to the internet with iPhone app you should use the same Wi-Fi network for your Roku device and iPhone.
Unfortunately, Roku does not provide any video instructions on how to connect my Roku Premiere to the internet for streaming using my Rofu iPhone App on the company website. Please contact the Roku customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • via the company's social networks;

Support is provided Monday through Saturday 8AM to 8PM PST.

Security issues

by Floree

When my son tries to connect to wifi it says there is security issues i need help with this. I have already factory reset it and it didnt help

View

My tv does not work anymore

by Savier

When i turned on, there ´s a blue stripe on the righ side and a red stripe appears at the bottom of the screen.... Nothing else work.... I bought my rca roku last december.

Questions 55