Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I get my money back?

I was only trying to create a roku account. And somehow I was charged $8.00 for something I'm not aware of.

And when they charged me it overdrew my account. Now I have to pay $50.00 back to my bank.

4 answers
#1978910
I’ve pay the bill my roku
Y’all take money off my card
According to Roke FAQs all content purchases and subscriptions on The Roku Channel are pre-paid, final and non-refundable. You may try to contact Roku customer service
I had subscribed to Hulu and paid the money but then they shut it off and took my money it was 69 dollars and 2 cents they said they refunded my money but didn’t so I called them and they said it got sent to roku I haven’t received it yet and it’s been like 3 weeks I want my money out back on my visa debit card with the last 4 numbers being 0654 my email is 190****@***.com plz get back to me and let me know why I haven’t received it yet
View more answers (3)
Advertisements

How to cancel premium channels

by Jeriah

Need to cancel my premium channel purchases.

View

I wanna cancel my HBO on hulu

by Haliey

I wanna cancel my subscription on the HBO throw Hulu..they already cancel my hulu but I been trying to cancel my HBO

View

My money was taking off my cash app card 19.99 I will like for it to be added back to my cash app please

by Emmagene

View

Can a Roku stick purchase it in the USA be used in India?

by Illyana

Having difficulty

by Dyllen

I recently move my roku stick from down stairs to upstairs and now when watching shows or a movie it plays for a minute or two and then jump back to menu. How to fix the problem???

View

Why Peacock isn’t showing up on my channels?

by Wetzel

I downloaded the Peacock app and it’s not showing up on my main screen as one of my streaming channels

Can’t log in to my acct

by Loretta

I don’t know my password and I no longer have access to the email which is connected to my rocu acct

Signing up for Starz and Epix on the Roku channel

by Damilola

I see online where I can sign up for both channels on the Roku channel with a 30 day free subscription. However when I go to the Roku channel to sign up it’s only offering a 7 day free trial. How can I sign up for Starz and Epix via my Roku channel and receive the 30 day trial???

Text

by Aliyyah

I would like to know do I have to have a Rok box to get all Caribbean stationk

How can I get my refund

Y’all took 156.30 from me

#1988993
According to Roku Support, if you have a charge on your credit card or PayPal account from Roku that you do not recognize there are steps you can take to identify that charge:
  • Review your purchase history;
  • Confirm the charge is not an “authorization hold” or a “pending charge”;
  • Confirm your purchase authorization settings and verify the charge wasn’t made by someone else in your household;
  • If you have more than one Roku account, check all your Roku accounts.

How can I cancel my WWE through you

I need to cancel my WWE Network and I do not remember my login on my password or nothing and I do not have my Roku no more

#1986923
As stated at techowns.com, to cancel your WWE subscription you should follow these steps:
  • go to my.roku.com;
  • select the profile icon;
  • select My Account;
  • click Manage your subscriptions;
  • select Cancel Subscription.

If you do not have access to your Roku account, please contact the Roku customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • via the company's social networks.
View

How can I use a different bank card to pay my cbs all access?

I

#1986924
As stated at help.cbs.com, you can change or update your payment information following these steps.
Computer:
  • go to CBS.com/all-access/account/;
  • click 'Edit Billing/Payment Information'.

iPhone, iPad or Apple TV:
  • on the Home screen, tap Settings;
  • tap iTunes & App Stores;
  • tap your Apple ID;
  • tap View Apple ID;
  • tap Manage Payment (or Payment Information on older versions);
  • edit your payment information.

Android phone, tablet or TV:
  • open the Google Play Store app;
  • tap Menu > Payment methods > More payment settings;
  • select the payment method you wish to edit;
  • tap Edit;
  • make your edits;
  • tap 'Update'.

View

How do I cancel my subscription to this channel?

They charge too much one month was less this one is higher I don’t want it anymore..

2 answers
#1982905
In order to cancel Roku subscription you should:
  • Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  • Click on Manage your subscriptions.
  • Select Unsubscribe.
#1977234
Can someone please text me back a text that I want to cancel this channel this description so someone please cancel or call me back with instructions on how to do this and I want a refund back!!
View more answers (1)

I need help streaming Roku channel.

by Shiva

I need help streaming Roku channel. There is a show called cold case that I would like to watch it says it’s streaming and our Roku but when I go to the Roku place that doesn’t give me An option.How do I stream this channel?

View

How do I cancel my husband’s subscription due to his passing?

I need to cancel my husband’s subscription as he has passed away.

#1976812
In order to cancel Roku subscription you should:
  • Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  • Click on Manage your subscriptions.
  • Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
View

How do I cancel with no pin

I went onto 3rg party site by mistake. Cancelled payment & card.

Messaged Roku waited on call back no call back. Registration was supposed to be cancelled automatically 7th changed to 11th. Can't cancel as this company accessed my roku remotely so I have no PIN. Unable to set up registration as my email already exists.

No follow up call from Roku or answers to my messages. I have a roku that I can't use.

#1976813

Your issue seems to be rather specific. It is better to contact Roku customer service. You may reach them by phone at (816) 272-8106 or via online support form.

WHY IS MY TV ALWAYS BUFFERING? WHAT IS CAUSING THIS

WATCHING A TV SHOW, GOES TO BUFFERING AND KEEPS THIS UP EVERY 2 TO 3 MINUTES FOR HOURS

#1972299
As stated at businessinsider.com, to get your Roku to stop buffering you may follow these steps:
  • move the Wi-Fi router closer to the Roku;
    • reduce the use of other devices on the network;
    • upgrade or replace your router.
    View

How do I find my rental movies at

I rental a movie for my kids and now I can’t find it so they can watch it , if I can’t find it so they can watch it I want my money back

#1972307
    As stated at roku.com, you should have 30 days to start watching your rental – and 48 hours to finish it. If you buy a movie, it should be in your library to watch as many times as you want.
    To get more information about your rental movies, please contact the Roku customer care team:
    • via the company's social networks.

Support is provided Monday - Saturday: 8AM to 8PM PST.
    View

I need someone to call me

There Charging my card without my permission

#1970800
    I need to talk to someone about my account
    Questions 57