I ordered a movie for a grandson that was not delivered.Of course they did promptly process the PayPal payment.

I filed a complaint with the company the next day and have yet to hear anything. What a scam! I have now filed with PayPal also. A month after the incident I am still waiting for a response.

No response. No response. No response. No response.

No response. No response.

No response.No response.Thank goodness for Amazon and Apple.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of roku 3 from Roku. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roku to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roku for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roku?

Comments

Trink Shop - Best/Worst Experience With trinkshop.com Trink Shop "So I was promised by the So called best company for screen guard in India that once I receive the courier I will get some money refund in my paytm...." Read more The best of the Internet, the World, the Universe, GearBest! Gearbest "Without a doubt this is the best of all, I can follow my request from the purchase to the arrival in my residence, without mentioning that the website have an..." Read more Gearbest - Liars! Gearbest "I had my eye on a smartphone. The price was 33€ and it said the discount would last 4 more days. I bought a case and tempered glass for the..." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more