I can not just go to a television channel you have to scroll up or down until you get to the channel you want. If i am watching channel 6 and my next program is on channel 23 i have to SCROLL and SCROLL until i get to the channel.

I want a remote control that has the same controls but ALSO NUMBERS so you can go to the channel by pushing the numbers instead of SCROLLING Does ROKU make a different remote control with numbers? If so, where can i go to purchase the remote control I look forward to a response...dolletta@ hotmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Roku Remote.

Reason of review: remote control.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

In summary, no there is no remote available like that as far as I know.

Sounds like u are using an app like sling tv or pluto to watch tv. Roku doesn’t make those apps, so they won’t be designing a remote to work specifically with them.

It’s up to the app maker to make sure their apps work with the hardware, not the other way around.

I use sling tv, and they let u save your most frequently watched channels to “favorites”. Using this feature will go a long way to reduce scrolling. I think pluto may have a similar feature but you may have to create an account with them before you can use it.

I’m not really sure about that. Good luck.