Style and Design
Usability

I own 2 Roku TV's.I just rented a movie through Fandango which stopped half way through.

Called customer support (in India) and they told me I can only continue watching it if I pay $200 to become a premium member. When I asked for a refund on the movie they hung up on me. I called back and he said "oh it's you again, we have no one available". He then told me to ring a different number, which he made up and hung up on me again.

What a waste of money buying my 2 tv's was.

I bought them for this exact functionality to find out without being contacted that they are going to charge subscription fees for the privilege of paying someone else to rent a movie!I'll be contacting Amazon for a refund and looking in to options with honest companies that value customer service.

Review about: Roku Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Roku?

Comments

La Crosse Technology - Alarm Clock W88723 does not works ! La Crosse Technology "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0XThojwTM W88723 with HOUR digital sticks missed. The MINUTES are OK, but some hour sticks are turned of. I did buy it in 2017 May in wall mart Orlando Florida..." Read more Gearbest - Very good experience Gearbest "I met GearBest on Facebook and the first order i was afraid, but after the first buy, i realize how the store is so perfect. I lives in Brazil and..." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Roku - Media Player Review from Buffalo, New York Roku "My name Steve day I am having same issue I spent an hour the first night with them pushing every button they had over and over. Finally I was told..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more