Roku Customer Service
- (888) 600-7658
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Roku is an American company which represents innovative streaming players which gives an access to more than 600 channels. Thus, the clients can chose among thousands of films or and shows being at home and deciding what to watch. The company promotes absence of extra bills and points out that there is no need in PC in order to make the Roku work. There is an opportunity of immediate online buying of the described players and the price for them starts from $49,99. Talking more about the channels available with Roku here can be mentioned Amazon Instant Video, Disney, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Crackle, Midnight Pump and a great variety of others which can be seen on the official site. The company also provides detailed instructions and manuals for the clients.
Roku is ranked 88 out of 649 in Gadgets and Accessories category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Roku to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Scotts Valley, California, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Buffalo, New York, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States