Contact Roku Customer Service
Roku Phone Numbers and Emails
Customer Service Number:
How to Contact Roku Customer Service?
What Is the Roku Email Address?
The Roku contacts page provides email addresses only for specific reasons. For example, if you’ve faced a security problem involving Roku, you may report your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re a business owner who wants to resell the Roku merchandise using your own channels, you should email Roku support at email@example.com.
There is no Roku email where you can send general consumer inquiries directly. This option is available only if you fill in the contact form on the Roku website. So, if you need help with your Roku account, payment or subscriptions, you should submit your request on the official Roku support page.
How to Contact a Live Person at Roku?
Unfortunately, there is no dedicated Roku phone number for now. But, the Roku customer support representatives can be reached through various social media pages including @RokuSupport on Twitter and direct messaging on Facebook and Instagram.
For Twitter, you should describe your issue briefly. The maximum length of tweets can’t exceed 280 characters. Do not forget that tweets are not private but public. Do not include any personal information. Roku support on Twitter can be reached Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm PT.
How to Submit a Request to Roku Customer Service?
If you need any assistance from Roku, you should start with the Roku support page. The company offers a lot of help articles, tips, and guidelines. Browse the Roku support page, select the relevant category, and click Continue. There are several issues categories including connectivity, account access, returns, device issues, and payments. Look through the support articles.
If you haven’t found the solution, click the Need more help button. You’ll be offered to choose the preferable Roku support option: an email or chat. Choose one of them and follow the instructions to get help from the Roku support agent.
Roku Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 8AM - 8PM (PST)
Roku, Inc. Disputes Resolution:
150 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos,
California 95032, USA
How Good is Roku's Customer Service?
Never got ahold of anyone and I don't have a card for the $1 charge
No help me
No one answered
Not bad at all
So confusing to navigate it made me feel stupid
I was not a pissed customer.................
Summary of Roku Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Roku?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “I was charged money without my approval”
- “Im being charged and i dont have a roku”
- “Over charges”
Product/ Service Question:
- “You have been drawing Money from my personal account for a service i am not using”
- “My device WILL NOT connect to wifi”
- “Tv not working”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Need to cancel FUBO & get refund”
- “Need to cancel MLB could not log in”
- “Cancel subscription”
- “Account payment”
- “To make sure they stop taking money out of my account.”
- “My account been overcharged”
Request for Information Question:
- “Questions about service”
- “Lost old remote need help woth pairing new remote”
- “About a change”
- “Keep charging my card”
- “Took money off my card”
- “Credit card update”
- “Your charging me every month and i want to be refunded every dime..Thank you”
- “Refund charge”
- “Service issues”
- “I need customer service asap”
- “No service/updated payment info”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Can not get the roku projector hooked up”
- “My TV is not coming on”
- “Can't get the pbs app on roku”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “I am having trouble changing my billing”
- “I'm calling because I sent up to the roku channel and I want to see the overhead and replace. And they say I have the wrong subscription and that is not true someone needs to fix it because my money. I want to see my title period movies today”
- “I need to replace my credit card # so i can retain Netflix' but cancel hbo max”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Because I tried to read all the garbage you have on your website and I don't understand it so if you guys want to sell a subscription, then I need a human being to describe to me how it works”
- “Some of my applications are not opening”
- “An app auto payed when i turned auto pay off ahead of time and i still got charged, id like a refund and im being ignored.”
- “An app auto payed that i no longer use when i turned auto pay off ahead of time and i want my refund.”
- “Already set the Roku up and I wonder why it is not becoming activated on my TV screen in my home”
- “I did not want a subscription”
- “Roku stick”
- “Technical support”
Roku is an American company which represents innovative streaming players which gives an access to more than 600 channels. Thus, the clients can chose among thousands of films or and shows being at home and deciding what to watch. The company promotes absence of extra bills and points out that there is no need in PC in order to make the Roku work. There is an opportunity of immediate online buying of the described players and the price for them starts from $49,99. Talking more about the channels available with Roku here can be mentioned Amazon Instant Video, Disney, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Crackle, Midnight Pump and a great variety of others which can be seen on the official site. The company also provides detailed instructions and manuals for the clients.
Roku is ranked 193 out of 1875 in Media category
USA, Worldwide, Canada
Compare Roku To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.